This is a huge opportunity for any aspiring artist who want to up their productions skills at the amazing SAE Institute facilities, launch their career with a commercial release on Rockets & Ponies featuring along Alan Fitzpatrick and Christian Prommer and take home some fantastic prizes worth a total of nearly 6000 GBP!
Timo Maas - Cash Johnny (Original Mix) /// Rockets & Ponies 2011 by TIMO MAAS
The winner can choose to attend the course in any of the following SAE campuses: Amsterdam, Athens, Barcelona, Berlin, Brussels, Belgrade, Bucharest, Frankfurt, Geneva, Glasgow, Hamburg, Cologne, Leipzig, Liverpool, Ljubljana, London, Madrid, Milan, Munich, Oxford, Paris, Rotterdam, Stockholm, Stuttgart, Vienna, Zurich
Alternatively the winner can attend a 4-week short course of choice at SAE Online from anywhere in the world.
4. Encourage your fans/friends to VOTE and spread the word about your remix so your entry can appear amongst the top rated tracks in the contest that will be considered by Timo Maas.
5. Deadline for submissions 1st August 2011 23:59h It is advisable that you submit your remix as soon as possible so your fans can get enough time to vote for it and you can appear amongst the top rated remixes.
The winner will be decided by using the following judgement criterias:
- Originality and creativity in your approach to music composition.
- Quality of production and technical skills.
- Popularity - determined by the number of votes gained in the contest.
From the top rated remixes Timo Maas will pick his favourite tracks to win a number of fantastic prizes.
Good luck and we look forward to hearing your remixes!
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- The prizes are non-transferrable and there is no cash alternative available.
- The final decision lies with Timo Maas.
- Timo Maas reserves the right to withdraw from this competition at any time.